Planning the next big art party? A FC event for the biggest FC in your data center? No matter what you do, Fernehalwes provides you with a public-facing, easy to understand and customize event page.
Replace those Google sheets that are based on a 5 year old template. Fernehalwes has fast, intuitive controls to keep track of your event attendees.
Fernehalwes' events are modular — don't need a certain feature? Disable it! By virtue of this, new functionality can be added very quickly. It also allows for catering to completely different communities.
Automate event notifications
My plan is to take away the pain of having to send 60 almost-identical Discord messages, instead relying on a simple template system to completely automate notifying your event attendees about whatever you want to notify them about.
Plan recurring events without a hassle
Do you host events of the same type regularly? Eventually, Fernehalwes will be able to let you create new events based on previous events more easily, ideally so that you can create your next event with the click of a button.
Here's some other things that I think are cool:
- It's free! Fernehalwes is offered at no cost, without ads, tracking or anything of the like. Donating in order to keep the project running is voluntary (see the page footer).
- It's decidedly not a social network. Events are only available via their event URL, and nothing else. I wanted to keep it simple by design.
- I maintain a public issue tracker instead of letting feature requests and bug reports sink into the quicksand that is Discord message history.
- If you need help with something, hop into our support Discord and we'll figure it out together!
- There's no company behind it. Fernehalwes is a side project, developed out of passion for the hard working people who are planning events in this community.
Have an event to plan?
Why not try Fernehalwes? It's free. (and I'd appreciate it ❤️)Register